Monday, June 22, 2009

monday, monday


Another rainy weekend for the north east and another muddy show for daa glass. Thanks to all the shoppers who came out to support the artists and artisans in Montclair, NJ this weekend. daa glass actually had a great show despite the weather.

Friday night I tried to prepare for the show by getting a pair of Hunter rain boots. Although they are a little pricey for what they are, I rationalized buying them with the fact that I keep ruining my shoes working outside in the rain. I have been wanting a pair of these for some time now, so I hit the mall, excited to splurge. What a let down when I heard they had nothing in my size. Bummer....so I figured I would order a pair online. But then I was thrown for a loop. I am almost embarrassed to say I borrowed a pair of Crocs. I have been avoiding these shoes for years now due to they way they look, but needed something for the mud. Well, I have to admit...they are great. So comfortable, easy, and carefree. Bring on the mud with these shoes on. Such relief. I will be ordering the ballet flat style this week.

Back to work now. The upcoming week will be full of long studio hours due to 2 large reorders. So again the website will be put off for a few days...but soon enough we will post it online.....it's almost there...almost!


No comments:

Followers