Monday, May 04, 2009

back to blog

I've truely neglected this blog for the past 2 years or so. Oh so sorry. I am now making it a point to show this lovely little blog a lot more love.
I am still recovering from a crazy weekend of double-y booked shows which was hard enough to work with. The killer of the weekend though was the weather. Cold and Rainy. It was one big cold mess, full of soggy displays and buckets of mud. My muddy uggs pretty much sum it all up. At the end of the day daa glass still did well - I am always amazed at the folks who come out to the shows dispite the pouring rain. The die hard art and craft shoppers. I truely have a special place in my heart for them.

My studio is now crammed with two half opened 10X10 tents so that they can dry out and lots of fabric and mannequins scattered in random places to air out also. It's not an easy place to manuver around in.

Even though this past weekend was a killer and the next few days are still pretty messy I truely love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything else.



No comments:

Followers