Wednesday, May 27, 2009

making the best of it


I love rainy days for the soft and bright light they create. To my eye, there is not a more beautiful light. It seems in the month of May most weekends were rainy and I was outside working in them (see below post). One of these days I decided to make the best of it by using what nature provided and taking some photos of recent one of a kind pieces. I uploaded some of the photos I took this day, along with some others from a different day, to the daaglass facebook page. Please try to ignore the mediocre composition of the photos as most were taken on the fly. If you like the work become a fan and stay connected to daa glass :)


Throughout the year daa glass creates many one of a kinds for the retail shows and for exclusive galleries and boutiques. If you would like to have a custom one of a kind piece made for you please contact daa glass.

No comments:

Followers